Welcome to A` La Maison D'amitie', Bed and Breakfast
"The House of Friendship"
** House for Sale **
Contact information for Jan 2017 to May 2017
Open for 2017 from June 1 to Oct. 1
2 night minimum stay strongly recommended ( exceptions possible depending on availability )
Do you enjoy waking to the smell of fresh baked bread ~ dining by the sea ~ watching the sea gulls play with the ocean breezes ~ seeing a crimson sunrise or sunset from the comfort of your bed ~ sipping afternoon tea ~ curling up with a good book in our library balcony overlooking the ocean? Then treat yourself to an unforgettable experience at our brand new ocean front B & B overlooking the cliffs of St. Mary Bay. Our “Million dollar view“ is spectacular any season. A perfect retreat site for all ~ couples, families, specialty groups. Welcome to "A' La Maison D'Amitie', B&B", the House of Friendship.
We have a **** ( 4 1/2 star ) rating with Canada Select. Our rates start @ $ 140.00
per night Canadian plus HST tax, double occupancy. Off season discounts
available for 3 or more nights. We will make every effort to assure your comfort.
We would love to speak to you directly - please call our toll free number 888-645-2601 for immediate service.
Bill and Carol
"New for 2011, Hi Speed Internet accessible on any Wi-Fi enabled device. For room availably and immediate reservation service please call our toll free number at 888-645-2601. Thank you so much for your understanding."
- Brand new - opened May 2005
- Four guest rooms each with 4 piece private bath, individual thermostats, phone, TV/DVD, Free Wi-Fi
- Million dollar ocean view from
every guest room on the cliffs overlooking Saint Mary's Bay
- Affordable luxury
- 16 acres of secluded grounds, nature trails, picnic area "Retreat Atmosphere"
- Special interest groups welcome ie,scrapbooking,sewing,birdwatching ,etc.
- Spectacular sunsets
- quiet and secluded, view fishing
boats and water fowl, see seals, pheasants, and deer perchance
- Restaurant & Convenience store close by
- Ocean breeze / Air Conditioning not needed.
- Meteghan is a 5 minute drive
- Mavillette beach is a 20 min walk
- Yarmouth is a 20 min
- Located just 2 and 1/2 miles from the Evangeline
- Open year round - reservation only Nov thru Feb
- 90 ft. cliff - extreme caution required for young children
- Ocean front multi-level deck with cast iron fireplace
- Visa / MC Accepted
- Check-In 3-5 PM
- Not suitable for children under 5 years
- Extra person is $25 per night
- 1 week cancellation policy (Visa, MC)
- No Smoking
Superior Bed & Breakfast
2007 Pineapple Award
Carol with Mayann E. Francis
the Honorable Lieutenant Governor
of Nova Scotia
"One of the best B & B's we have ever stayed at and we have traveled to all seven continents"
from "Seattle, Washington"